Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our 8th year in Business!

MARCH 2012 the start of our 8th year in Business!

Thank you to our Wonderful customers and friends!  In the past 7 years we have built amazing relationships with all of you!  We have watched your kids grow from beginner ice skaters to collegiate ice skaters and beyond! I will save a trip down memory lane for a later blog.

For us it really is about getting to know you and how can we help.  We really enjoy working with everyone, from the beginners to the Olympians! You are all in this sport because you LOVE this sport!

So I just had to share a letter I received today from a wonderful women who has made several long drives to come see me!

Dear Kimberley,

I just wanted to write to thank you so much for taking the time to fit me with skates and gear.  As an adult coming to skating later in life, I really appreciate all your patience and wisdom.  The skates are working out really well! The coaches at the ice arena approve, and I have even been invited to be a part of my first Ice Show. Can you believe it? Tiaras are required, and I am totally psyched.  I am recommending you to all I meet, and I hope you have a wonderful time at the next competition. Thanks again for all your help. I look forward to purchasing more items from your excellent selection in the future!

Best wishes,

Claire

Thank you Claire and I hope to see pictures of you in the Ice Show with your tiara on!!
We hope to see as many of you as possible tomorrow at Denver Invitational!