Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What’s next? Cup of Colorado

Ok we are back from Colorado Championships and I would like to thank everyone at MHFSA, Carol Zeles, Clara Artymovich, Cheryl Brubaker, Connie Schamaun, the amazing people that volunteered in hospitality and the staff at Apex.

As I look back over the last 8 years and think of how large the competition use to be I think of all the amazing people and friends we have met and made at that competition.

It was the first place I met Kitty Carruthers Conrad and B.L. Wylie, the first place I saw and met Alissa Cziny and Rachael Flatt, this year I had the pleasure of watching up close and meeting Caydee Denney & John Coughlin what an amazing skate they had in both their Senior Short program and Senior Free Skate program.



I went out to watch some of the tots on Saturday and had a complete de je vue of watching Emma compete at “Champs” when she was younger.  As I was watching the great skating provided by the little ones I looked over at the Judges stand and saw…… you know what I am about to say.  Yes there she was looking all official and mature my little girl Judging! Amazing, to think of the wonderful people she has had the opportunity to meet, skate with, volunteer with and learn from. 

I hope that everyone takes a moment to just stop and enjoy your life, it really is amazing!

What’s next? 
Cup of Colorado, August 24-26, 2012 at South Suburban Ice Arena.  If you would like us to have your order ready for you when you arrive please let us know.  We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Kimberley
SkatersChoiceColorado.com