Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope that everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!  I wanted to share with you that after just a short 16 days our pumpkins need a chemical peel and perhaps some Botox!  I guess I should be thankful after way more than 16 days of life that my wrinkles are not so bad!

What’s New……..
Zuca’s Fall Collection is arriving this week, I am sure they will go fast so feel free to contact us and be the first to have one at your rink!

The holidays are right around the corner, let us help!  Check out the website and the slide show on the blog for some great Christmas gifts for skater’s and coaches.  We are constantly adding new items so keep checking or shoot us an e mail and we can make some fun recommendations!

What’s next for us!
We will be at the 2012 Midwestern Sectional Figure Skating Championships hosted by the Fort Collins Figuring Skating Club. November 15 - 19, 2011.
The event will be held at the Edora Pool Ice Center (EPIC),
1801 Riverside Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525
If you would like to place a pre-order and have it waiting for you please feel free to contact us.

Kimberley 
Ask@SkatersChoiceColorado.com  
SkatersChoiceColorado.com